Standard Shipping Policy
*Please read the following shipping rules that apply prior to processing your order*
Standard shipping service provides curbside delivery via a standard LTL carrier. The safe(s) will be delivered to the curb at the end of the driveway. Standard shipping is included in the quoted price.
• The delivery terminal will contact you prior to delivery to schedule an appointment.
• All shipments include lift gate delivery. The delivery driver will take your safe off the truck and set at the end of
the drive way.
DRIVERS DO NOT ASSIT WITH UN-PACKAGING, SET UP OR BRINGING THE SAFE(S) INSIDE THE HOME OR GARAGE
Additional delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee and will need to be approved and paid for prior to delivery.
• Upon delivery please inspect the safe(s) prior to signing the delivery receipt. The delivery driver is
required to allow you an allotted amount of time to remove the packaging prior to signing for the freight.
In such cases the driver does not allow you to inspect your safe(s) REFUSE SAFE and make notes on the
• If safe is damaged beyond scratches and minor scuffs, you are required to REFUSE SAFE and make
notes to the delivery receipt. Please provide all noted damage that you see on site.
• Once you have noted the damage please contact Blue Dot Safes at once at (866) 747-SAFE.
Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that our standard LTL carrier cannot access with their standard trucks and may cause damage we will be unable to complete delivery.
Blue Dot Safes standard shipping policy does not apply shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.R., or a PO Box. For shipping to Hawaii or Alaska an additional fee will apply. You will be contacted and quoted once your safe has been processed with the additional fee.